Custom Built Luxury Home on the Historic New River - $409,000
4bedRooms, 4.5 Baths, over 4,500 total square feet, 1.64 acres, 120+ feet along the new river with private fishing dock
Impeccable 4BR, 4.5BA New River home on 1.64 acres with 120+ feet of river frontage! This custom-built home has it all:
- brick exterior
- architectural shingles
- hardwood and tile floors
- 2,148 square feet on the main level AND the basement
- over 4,500 total square feet
- four to five bedrooms - three on the main level
- four full bathrooms
- one half-bath
- spacious rooms including an upstairs suite
- top-of-the-line appliances
- master suite
- laundry room on the main level
- formal living and dining rooms
- a breakfast nook
- a basement family room with fireplace
- a two-car garage
- a deck that overlooks the New River
- a large storage shed
- a private fishing dock on the New River
- less than 8 miles to I-81 and I-77
The basement has its own bath along with an exercise room, an oversized family room and a potential 5th bedroom. It also includes storage space. The home is on public water but includes a back up well system should it be needed.
River frontage includes private dock. This gem is located less than a mile from an access point to the New River Trail and public boat launch.
Truly a unique package!
The adjacent vacant lot (1.63 acres) sold for $110,000 in 2011. There is tremendous value here for the money.