Real Estate in the New River Valley
From this page you can search all active real estate listings in the New River Valley. These properties are listed with agents belonging to the New River Valley Association of Realtors. This will cover properties from Wythe/Pulaski counties east toward Roanoke. Coverage should include counties north to the West Virginia line and south to the North Carolina line.
This is the most current real estate database on the web. It is updated by the agents in real time and is more accurate about active listings than any other third-party real estate site.
You can search Residential, Multi-Family, Land, Commercial, or Farm properties from the form below.
- Choose the property type of interest from the first drop down arrow near the top left.
- Use additional drop down arrows to further refine your criteria.
- Once you populate the fields with site-specific information, the search will return results that match your criteria.
- Choose to see the results in a list OR see the listing details by clicking the option under the results total on the right.
- You can sort your results by clicking the blue hyperlink headings of each column.
- You can change your search by choosing the Edit Search button near the top.
If you find a property of interest, please contact me and I will send you the full information on the listing.
Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. I can be reached at 276.620.1562.
Information is deemed to be reliable, but is not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity/IDX (Internet Data Exchange) Program on the New River Valley Multiple Llisting Service, Inc. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Remax 1st Realty are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
These IDX portals will allow you to search homes, land, real estate, and other properties in Wytheville, Wythe County, and throughout southwest Virginia and the New River Valley.